Borla performance headers are tuned to your 2011-2012 Ford Mustang GT to optimize flow and temperature giving you gains in horsepower and torque. Plus, Borla performance headers are crafted from high quality T-304 stainless steel and are sure to last decades longer than OEM and other manufactures headers. T-304 has the highest chromium and nickel content making it the most corrosion-resistant material in the industry.
All Borla Exhaust Headers are Dyno proven to add horsepower and torque before they are ever offered to the public. Borla also stands behind every product they manufacture with a Million Mile Warranty.
Borla Header Features
• CNC Manufacturing Ensures An Accurate Fit
• Increased Exhaust Velocity
• Made From High Quality Austenitic Stainless Steel
• Mandrel Bent Pipes
• Maximum Flow And Power
• Million Mile Warranty
• Unleashes Hidden Horsepower
• Vehicle-Specific Applications
• Made from T-304 Stainless Steel
• Easy Installation using Factory Locations
• Legal in all 50 states and CARB approved (unless specified for off road use only)
• Backed by Borla's 1 Million Mile Warranty!
• Coating/Finish: Stainless Steel
• Material: Stainless Steel
• 2011 2012 Ford Mustang GT
• 5.0L V8 AT/MT RWD 2 DR
• 1.75" primary, 2.75" collector Collector Size (when applicable if not noted tubing is OEM size)