PKH34 is a fixed Honda and Acura Transponder Data Override Interface solution that works on almost all 2001 to 2011 Honda and Acura vehicles. 100% compatible with any remote start system, PKH34 is also the first BYPASSKIT fixed firmware solution to add an enhanced data security override activation port (D2D). The D2D activation port takes the PKH34 BYPASSKIT to another level when paired with any remote start system using the D2D communication protocol. D2D (data to data) is the same communication protocol used with the XPRESSKIT line of programmable vehicle modules, however in the case of the PKH34 the data port is used solely as data activation input when paired with a similarly equipped D2D remote start system. Security of the override module is enhanced by disabling all analogue inputs whenever the module detects communication with a D2D enabled remote start system. This prevents the override feature from being activated by any other method other than the remote start system.
• Enhanced D2D functionality provides a secure single wire data override
• Compatible with any remote car starter
• Compatible with manufacturer's anti-theft & content theft security system
• Maintains integrity of manufacturer's anti-theft immobilizer system
• Maintains integrity of manufacturer's security and convenience functions
• Compact design, easy to mount
• No Key Required for operation (NKR)
• Simple programming
• All temperature operation
This product carries a Full Manufacturer's Warranty!
Honda Acura Transponder Data Override Interface: No Key Required fixed firmware BYPASSKIT for almost all Honda and Acura vehicles. (See vehicle application guide for more specific coverage) Includes a new D2D port for secure override when paired with D2D enabled remote start system. This is a universal product.
PKUMUX is an Immobilizer interface for GM-LAN vehicles equipped with the GM PASS-Key III Plus style hybrid Passlock & Passkey 3+ anti theft systems AND ALL 2nd generation encrypted Chrysler Sentry key immobilizers.