PLJX is a "Self Learning" unit designed to bypass all GM vehicles equipped with Passlock I, Passlock II, VATS, and the new style Passlock immobilizer found in the Saturn Ion & GM Colorado, Canyon, Cobalt, and Pursuit. No measuring and matching of resistance values, PLJX automatically learns the resistor code value of any GM and generates the value on demand when remote starting. One simple jumper allows you to easily select the appropriate Passlock type. PLJX programs in one easy step.
• Self-learning remote start data interface for Remote Start & alarm systems
• Compatible with any 1993-up GM vehicle equipped with VATS or Passlock I or II anti-theft systems
• Temporarily overrides the factory immobilizer through your vehicle databus
• Requires splicing into vehicle's factory wiring
• No key required for operation
• High security single wire data transmission
PKUMUX is an Immobilizer interface for GM-LAN vehicles equipped with the GM PASS-Key III Plus style hybrid Passlock & Passkey 3+ anti theft systems AND ALL 2nd generation encrypted Chrysler Sentry key immobilizers.