|HID Stands for a high intensity discharge, these lights which do not have filament are a revolutionary concept in which Xenon gas is used with other noble gases for producing Color lights which are three times better than any other standard halogen bulbs.
HID headlight produce 300% more light output compared to standard halogen bulbs.
Bluish white light for covering broad road, HID beam covers 3 times more of the road in front of you.
Long life, HID bulbs has average life of 5-10 years
More efficient, HID kits consume much less electricity which makes it more proficient.
Bi-Xenon HID Conversion Kit Components:
HID Xenon Bi-Xenon Bulbs (with wires) Two (2) pieces
HID Ballasts Two (2) pieces
Hi/Low Beam Control Wiring Harness One (1) piece
Bracket(s)/Screw(s)/Other Mounting Accessories One (1) set
|Bi-Xenon Installation Instructions:
1) Verify that the HID Conversion Kit you received have all the component needed for the installation (A list of component available below)
2) Clean all connectors and wipe the HID bulbs and connectors with rubbing alcohol
3) Install the HID bulbs into the headlight housing
4) Connect the HID bulbs to the ballast (2 round quick-disconnects)
5) Connect the high beam control wires (small rectangular connectors)
6) Connect the ballasts to the Hi/Lo wiring harness (oval connectors with yellow rubber seals)
7) Connect the 3-pin socket on the wiring harness to ONE of the headlight sockets
8) Connect the thick red wire to the battery positive
9) Connect the thick black wires to the battery negative or ground
10) Mount the ballast and clean up the wiring harness with zip ties
11) Find a mounting location for the ballast. Use the ballast bracket, screws or zip-ties as needed. Note: Do not drill holes on the ballast box, mount away from moving components and mount to a secure location.
12) Turn headlight switch on and allow your new xenon light to run for 10 minutes
Adjusting Your Low Beam Headlight:
Park on a level surface 20 feet behind another car and turn on your low beam headlights.
Make sure the cut-off of the beam is just above the bumper of the car in front. (Please refer to the image below)
To make sure the two headlights are even adjusted, please turn on the headlights directly against a flat wall 20 feet away and adjust lights until the cut-offs of two headlight line up.
Made by X-Tune
This product carries a Full Manufacturer's Warranty!