|HID Stands for a high intensity discharge, these lights which do not have filament are a revolutionary concept in which Xenon gas is used with other noble gases for producing Color lights which are three times better than any other standard halogen bulbs.
HID headlight produce 300% more light output compared to standard halogen bulbs.
Bluish white light for covering broad road, HID beam covers 3 times more of the road in front of you.
Long life, HID bulbs has average life of 5-10 years
More efficient, HID kits consume much less electricity which makes it more proficient.
Single Beam HID Conversion Kit Components:
HID Xenon Bulbs (with wires) Two (2) pieces
HID Ballasts Two (2) pieces
Bracket(s)/Screw(s)/Other Mounting Accessories One (1) set
Installation Manual One (1) piece
Single Beam Installation Instructions:
1) Verify that the HID Conversion Kit you received have all the component needed for the installation (A list of component available below)
2) Disconnect the car battery.
3)Remove the factory light bulbs. If your vehicle's headlights have dust caps, please remove them as well.
4) If your vehicle is equipped with headlight dust caps, drill a 1"(24mm) hole to accommodate the wiring harness.
5) Remove the xenon HID bulb from the protective casing. Be careful NOT to touch the bulb. Handle it by its plastic base. If any grease or dirt gets on the bulb wipe clean with rubbing alcohol.
6) Put the bulb's wiring harness through the dust cap (as illustrated).
7) Insert the xenon HID bulb into your headlight and secure it.
8) Connect the spade terminals (positive & negative) to the factory headlight wiring harness.
9) Insert the rubber boot (on the wiring harness) through the hole on the dust cap (which you drilled earlier).
10) Connect the bulb to the ballast. The quick release will "click" once fully secured.
11) Find a mounting location for the ballast. Use the ballast bracket, screws or zip-ties as needed. Note: Do not drill holes on the ballast box, mount away from moving components and mount to a secure location.
12) Check your vehicle's headlight fuse. Make sure it is rated at 20amps or higher. Replace the fuse with a 20amp fuse if your headlight fuse is of a lower rating.
13) Reconnect the battery cables.
14) Turn light switch on and allow your new xenon light to run for 10 minutes.
Made by X-Tune
This product carries a Full Manufacturer's Warranty!