• Ignition switch-controlled door-locking on or off: With this
feature on, the doors will lock 3 seconds after the ignition
key is turned on, and unlock when the ignition key is turned
• Comfort Closure off or on: This option is not available for
all vehicles. When programmed on, and pressing on the
remote, the vehicle will lock and close the windows/sunroof.
See your dealer to see if this is available for your vehicle.
• Power Trunk Release: The system’s auxiliary output can be
programmed to operate a factory power release for the vehicle's
trunk or hatch. If the factory release is not power-activated we have the TR10
1. The control module
2. The super het receiver
3. A pair of four-button transmitters
4. A status LED indicator light
5. A push-button Valet switch
6. Your warranty registration
PKUMUX is an Immobilizer interface for GM-LAN vehicles equipped with the GM PASS-Key III Plus style hybrid Passlock & Passkey 3+ anti theft systems AND ALL 2nd generation encrypted Chrysler Sentry key immobilizers.