H&R RSS Club Sport Coil Overs have more of everything, more spring rate, more shock valving and are designed for the committed motorsport enthusiast who requires the ultimate in handling performance for the 1984-1995 Porsche 968 . The result is flat cornering and supreme directional control, a perfect choice for the true street tuner that lives to abuse the track. Like the H&R Street Performance Coil Overs, RSS Club Sport Coil Overs feature an H&R exclusive dynamic damper technology and a fully threaded shock body (not an imitation sleeve-over).
H&R RSS Coilovers lower your 1984-1995 Porsche 968 : 1.0 - 2.3 " Front / 1.0 - 2.3" Rear
H&R RSS Coil Over Kit Additional Information
Recognizing a demand for premium suspension components tuned for the street with race car features like adjustable lowering H&R engineers rose to the challenge. Received in the market with great success, H&R Coil Overs feature an innovative mono-tube gas shock construction. Using premium quality materials, H&R engineers fine-tune each coil over shock with a progressive rate spring to ensure better handling and premium ride comfort.
Each vehicle specific coil over has a fully threaded, custom shock—allowing for adjustable vehicle height. Vehicle lowering is altered using easy to adjust spring seats. Adjustable lowering accommodates summer and winter conditions and allows you to dial in the perfect ride height to fit your personal style. H&R coil overs are designed for performance, comfort, and durability using only the best components. For those drivers looking for refined suspension and a little German style, look no further than our diverse range of coil over applications.
H&R RSS Coilover Kit Specification
• Suspension Drop = 1.0 - 2.3 Inches Front / 1.0 - 2.3 Inches Rear • More spring rate and shock valving
• Shock damping adjustable (Koni Adjustable)
• Custom Matched Springs, Shocks and or Struts
• Crafted from a special 54SiCr6 spring steel to ensure quality and performance.
• ISO9001 certified production .
• Unrivaled performance
• Lowering range of 1.0 to 2.3 inches on average
• Fully threaded shock body for adjustable vehicle lowering
• Awesome handling and ride control
• Made in Germany