Only from H&R, Super Sport Springs have all the features of Sport Springs, plus additional lowering great for the seasoned enthusiast looking for a little more. These high tech progressive springs retain superior ride comfort. The handling of your 2008-2012 Bmw 1 Series 128i Cabrio, 135i Cabrio will be improved with a lower center of gravity. H&R Super Sport Springs give your 2008-2012 Bmw 1 Series 128i Cabrio, 135i Cabrio the best-looking performance stance.
Lowers your 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 Bmw 1 Series 128i Cabrio, 135i Cabrio: 2.2000000000000002" Front / 2" Rear
H&R Sport Springs Additional Information
H&R Super Sport Springs are high quality products - they will not set or sag, they are designed and manufactured to be strong, resilient, and more durable than other automotive coil springs. All H&R springs are crafted from a special (hf) 54SiCr6 spring steel to ensure premium quality and performance. H&R Springs are shot-peened to increase their life by more than 200%. All production is completed in-house so product quality is ensured. Each spring is 100% tested before leaving H&R's ISO9001 certified production facility in Germany.
H&R Sport Springs Specifications
• Suspension Drop = 2.2000000000000002 Inches Front / 2 Inches Rear
• Super Sport Springs have all the features of Sport Springs, plus additional lowering
• Crafted from a special 54SiCr6 spring steel to ensure quality and performance.
• ISO9001 certified production .
• Lowers Center of gravity for improved handling.
• Provides superior ride and maximum lowering
• Made in Germany