2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 Mini Cooper Incl. "S" & "JCW" models Eibach MULTI-PRO-R1Coil-Over Kit
For the ultimate in tunable suspension performance, Eibach has developed Multi-Pro coil-overs, specially tuned spring/damper units that allow you to extract the last ounce of cornering power from your 2007-2011 Mini Cooper . The Coil-Over design lets you precisely tune the corner weights for optimum handling balance, and the wide range of the damping adjustability lets you tune for the comfort, ultimate grip, or anything in between. These suspension kits are perfect for the club racers or drivers who demand the high performance handling and optimal ride quality for which Eibach is famous.
These state-of-the-art, race-ready, damping-adjustable coil-overs use a monotube damper design for maximum track performance. Ride height is infinitely adjustable between 0.80" - 2.5" lower than stock, and the dual-spring setup is dialed for maximum cornering performance. Rebound and compression damping are both adjusted-ensuring proper damping balance at any setting. To extract maximum performance from your 2007-2011 Mini Cooper -look no further than Eibach.
Eibach MULTI-PRO-R1 Coil-Over Specifications
Incl. "S" & "JCW" models
The Coilover kits feature single adjustable rebound and compression damping as well as a monotube design with 46mm pistons for enhanced street and track performance.
• MULTI-PRO-R1 Coil-Over Kit Adjustable Suspension (Set of 4 Front & Rear Coilover Springs with Shocks)
• Suspension Drop = 1.2" - 2.2" Front - / 1.2" - 2.2" Rear • Easy ride height/corner weight adjustability (lowering 0.80” to 2.5” depending on application)
• Single adjustable compression ?and rebound damping
• Monotube design with 46mm pistons for maximum street and track performance
• Stainless-steel damper bodies for durability and corrosion protection
• Legendary Eibach Suspension Quality and Tuning
• One-Year Warranty