Now you can get each corner of your 1999-2005 Mazda Miata looking and performing at its very best. Eibach´s PRO-STREET-S, stainless steel-bodied coil-over spring/damper packages allow serious drivers the ability to quickly adjust the ride height and corner weight of each individual wheel, giving them the ultimate in flexibility for precise street and track tuning.
The Eibach PRO-STREET-S is designed, tuned and tested 100% in-house by Eibach suspension engineers and ride control experts. Spring rates are perfectly matched to the performance damping of the hightech coil-over shocks. With the Eibach PRO-STREET-S installed, you will immediately experience a more precise turn-in response, improved handling, and enhanced cornering grip—in any performance driving situation on the street—or lower lap times on the track.
Eibach PRO-STREET Coil-Over Specifications
The technology behind Eibach's Pro-Street Coil-Over spring/damper kits is based on that used in the Eibach ERD Racing Dampers and ERS Racing Springs seen on race cars worldwide. Pro-Street Coil-Over kits let serious drivers quickly adjust the ride height and corner weight of each individual wheel, giving them the flexibility they demand for precise street and track tuning.
• PRO-STREET Coil-Over Kit Adjustable Suspension (Set of 4 Front & Rear Coilover Springs with Shocks)
• Suspension Drop = 1.2-2.4 Front - / 1.2-2.4 Rear • Height Adjustable Only
• High Performance, Eibach Tuned Coil-Overs
• Easy Ride-Height/Corner Weight Adjustability
• Designed for Maximum Street and Track Performance
• Rust-Free Stainless Steel Technology for Ease of Adjustment—Year after Year
• Legendary Eibach Suspension Quality and Tuning
• One-Year Warranty