The Eibach Pro-Truck Kit is the perfect answer for most frequently-driven street Sport trucks. The legendary spring system that dramatically improves your 1992-1999 GMC Suburban 1500 V8 2WD performance and appearance.
The Pro Truck Kit Lowering Springs lowers your 1992-1999 GMC Suburban's center of gravity, reducing squat during acceleration, body roll in corners and excessive nose-dive under braking. When combined with Plus-1 or Plus-2 wheels and tires, the Eibach Pro-Kit is the finishing touch to a winning recipe for performance and looks. The Eibach Pro-Kit Springs also reduces excessive fender-well clearance, making your Suburban look just as hot as it performs.
Every Pro-Kit is designed and tested by Eibach suspension engineers and performance driving professionals, to deliver aggressive good looks and high performance handling, without ever compromising safety or ride quality. By using proprietary, progressive spring design, Pro-Kit provides the ultimate balance to take your passion for driving to a whole new level.
Eibach Pro-Truck Kit Specifications
• Designed for trucks and SUVs
• Eibach Pro-Truck Kit Performance Lowering Springs (Set of 2 Front Springs)
• Suspension Drop = 1.0 in Front
• High Performance Handling and Aggressive Good Looks
• Lower Center of Gravity -- Lowers Vehicle 1.0 in in Front - n/a in Rear
• Stop Quicker, Corner Faster and get Better MPG
• Progressive Spring Design for Excellent Ride Quality
• Million Mile Warranty