1990 1991 1992 1993 Bmw 3-Series 318i Convertible 4 Cyl. Eibach Rear Anti-Sway Bar Kit
Complete your suspension upgrade with an Eibach Rear Anti-Roll-Kit. While Eibach Pro-Kit and Sportline spring sets are regarded as the primary suspension enhancement components, the Eibach Anti-Roll-Kit allows critical fine-tuning of your 1990-1993 Bmw 3-Series 318i Convertible 4 Cyl. handling characteristics.
The Eibach Anti-Roll-Kit (Sway Bars) reduce body roll through increased design stiffness over stock sway bars. The result: increased handling and cornering grip in any performance-driving situation.
Manufactured from cold-formed, high-strength aircraft-grade steel for precision performance, and finished with a long-lasting red powder coat finish, the Anti-Roll-Kit comes complete with all necessary mounting hardware and instructions for easy installation on your 1990-1993 Bmw 3-Series 318i Convertible 4 Cyl..
Want more? Correct oversteer/understeer? Many of our most popular sway bar applications are adjustable to give you the ability to fine-tune the handling to suit your driving style and achieve the impressive results—sought after by automotive enthusiasts worldwide.
Rear Sway Bar is Solid and 3 Way-Adjustable.
Features & Specs
• Rear Sway Bar is Solid and 3 Way-Adjustable.
• Eibach Anti-Roll Kit (Rear Sway Bar)
• Rear Sway Bar Diameter = 16mm
• Performance Tuned Sway Bar for Improved Handling and Reduced Body-Roll
• Perfectly Balanced for Optimum Neutral-Steering Handling and Precise Turn-In Response
• Precision Engineered and Calibrated for PRO-KIT and SPORTLINE Performance Spring Kits
• Precision Hi-Tensile Steel Alloy, Cold-Formed, Tempered and Shot-Peened for Long-Lasting Performance and Durability
• Greasable Urethane Bushings For Increased Responsiveness
• Precision Forged Ends and OEM Style Pressed Bushing Locaters (No Welding Or Weak Points Here)
• Million Mile Warranty