2005 2006 2007 2008 Dodge Magnum 2WD V6 Inc. SE, SXT; EXC. AWD Eibach Anti-Sway Bar Kit
Complete your suspension upgrade with an Eibach Anti-Roll-Kit. While Eibach Pro-Kit and Sportline spring sets are regarded as the primary suspension enhancement components, the Eibach Anti-Roll-Kit allows critical fine-tuning of your 2005-2008 Dodge Magnum 2WD V6 handling characteristics.
The Eibach Anti-Roll-Kit (Sway Bars) reduce body roll through increased design stiffness over stock sway bars. The result: increased handling and cornering grip in any performance-driving situation.
Manufactured from cold-formed, high-strength aircraft-grade steel for precision performance, and finished with a long-lasting red powder coat finish, the Anti-Roll-Kit comes complete with all necessary mounting hardware and instructions for easy installation on your 2005-2008 Dodge Magnum 2WD V6.
Want more? Correct oversteer/understeer? Many of our most popular sway bar applications are adjustable to give you the ability to fine-tune the handling to suit your driving style and achieve the impressive results—sought after by automotive enthusiasts worldwide.
VEHICLE NOT EQUIPPED WITH REAR ANTI-ROLL BAR WILL REQUIRE ADDITIONAL HARDWARE FROM OEM.
Features & Specs
• Inc. SE, SXT; EXC. AWD • VEHICLE NOT EQUIPPED WITH REAR ANTI-ROLL BAR WILL REQUIRE ADDITIONAL HARDWARE FROM OEM.
• Eibach Anti-Roll Kit (Set of 2 Design Matched Bars and Bushings)
• Bar Diameters = 30mm Front - / 16mm Rear
• Performance Tuned Sway Bars for Improved Handling and Reduced Body-Roll
• Perfectly Balanced for Optimum Neutral-Steering Handling and Precise Turn-In Response
• Precision Engineered and Calibrated for PRO-KIT and SPORTLINE Performance Spring Kits
• Precision Hi-Tensile Steel Alloy, Cold-Formed, Tempered and Shot-Peened for Long-Lasting Performance and Durability
• Greasable Urethane Bushings For Increased Responsiveness
• Precision Forged Ends and OEM Style Pressed Bushing Locaters (No Welding Or Weak Points Here)
• Million Mile Warranty