Eibach Sportline is the extreme-performance spring set created for the extreme enthusiast the one who craves a race-car attitude for maximum street performance with the lowest possible drop, but with the exceptional ride quality you expect from Eibach.
Engineered with the same care as our Pro-Kit springs, Eibach Sportline springs achieve legendary handling by aggressively lowering your 1995 1996 1997 1998 Acura Acura TL 2.5 TL center of gravity, using Eibach's precision engineered progressive spring rates.
By radically lowering your car's center of gravity, Sportline lowering springs dramatically reduce squat during acceleration, body roll in corners and nose-dive under braking. By using Eibach's proprietary, progressive spring design, Sportline springs provide the ultimate balance between high performance, extreme lowering and comfortable ride quality for your Acura Acura TL . When combined with today's wild 18", 19" or 20" wheels and tires, the result is a Acura TL that handles just as white-hot as it looks
Features & Specs
• Eibach Sportline Extreme Performance Springs (Set of 4 Springs)
• Suspension Drop = 1.7 in Front - / 1.7 in Rear
• Extreme Performance Meets Extreme Style
• Race-Car Like Handling
• Lower Center of Gravity -- Lowers Vehicle 1.7 in in Front - 1.7 in in Rear
• Stop Quicker, Corner Faster and get Better MPG
• Progressive Spring Design for Excellent Ride Quality
• Part of the Eibach Sport-System
• Million Mile Warranty