2008 2009 2010 2011 Audi A5 Coupe 3.2 FSI Quattro; Exc. Multitronic PRO-KIT Performance Lowering Springs
The Eibach Pro-Kit is the perfect answer for most frequently-driven street cars. The legendary spring system that dramatically improves your 2008-2011 Audi A5 performance and appearance.
The Pro-Kit Lowering Springs lowers your 2008-2011 Audi A5's center of gravity, reducing squat during acceleration, body roll in corners and excessive nose-dive under braking. When combined with Plus-1 or Plus-2 wheels and tires, the Eibach Pro-Kit is the finishing touch to a winning recipe for performance. The Eibach Pro-Kit Springs also reduces excessive fender-well clearance, making your A5 look just as hot as it performs.
Every Pro-Kit is designed and tested by Eibach suspension engineers and performance driving professionals, to deliver aggressive good looks and high performance handling, without ever compromising safety or ride quality. By using proprietary, progressive spring design, Pro-Kit provides the ultimate balance to take your passion for driving to a whole new level.
Features & Specs
Quattro; Exc. Multitronic
• PRO-KIT Performance Springs (Set of 4 Springs)
• Suspension Drop = 1.0 in Front - / 0.8 in Rear
• High Performance Handling and Aggressive Good Looks
• Lower Center of Gravity -- Lowers Vehicle 1.0 in in Front - 0.8 in in Rear
• Stop Quicker, Corner Faster and get Better MPG
• Progressive Spring Design for Excellent Ride Quality
• Million Mile Warranty