TEIN S.Tech Springs are an excellent step towards suspension tuning for your 2002-2005 Audi A4. This kit offers a perfectly measured drop for a more aggressive appearance and increased road holding capability.
Designed to be used with Factory or OEM replacement shocks for an easy, cost effective upgrade. Each application is road tested in North America for the proper balance between performance and comfort.
This kit will lower your Audi A4 Quattro Sedan 4wd 4 Cyl..(Incl 1.8T) measuring -2.22" front and -2.4" rear for a more attractive appearance, added performance, and excellent comfort. Includes a one year limited warranty.
• Known and Trusted Brand
• R&D + Testing Handled in North America
• Chrome Vanadium SAE9254V Construction
• Progressive Spring Rate Design
• Includes Silencer Rubber on certain applications
• Green Powder Coat Finish
• Developed to be used in conjunction with OEM or OEM replacement dampers
• 1-year Manufacturer's Defect and Sag Warranty
Included in Kit • Individual Springs × 4
• Main Spring × 4
• Some applications include TEIN Silencer Rubbers
• Warranty Information and Bump Stop Reference Guide
• 2 TEIN Decals