TEIN High.Tech springs utilize the latest spring and material technology to optimize comfort, performance, and quality for your 2009-1911 Acura TL 3.5 FF. Designed and tested in North America to be used in conjunction with OEM or similar shocks for excellent ride comfort and slightly increased handling.
The Tein H-Tech line is produced with Vanadium (SAE9254V), a material which is durable, lightweight, and has properties to retain more spring stroke. High.Tech springs are designed for those seeking a slightly lowered stance while maintaining high ride quality at a reasonable price.
This kit will lower your Acura Acuratl measuring 1.2 front and 1.1 rear for a more attractive appearance, added performance, and excellent comfort. Includes a one year limited warranty.
Features & Specs
Lowering / Drop (inches)
• Front: 1.2 Inches
• Rear: 1.1 Inches
• Known and Trusted Brand
• R&D + Testing Handled in North America
• Chrome Vanadium SAE9254V Construction
• Progressive Spring Rate Design
• Includes Silencer Rubber on certain applications
• Gold Powder Coat Finish
• Developed to be used in conjunction with Factory or OEM replacement dampers
• 1-year Manufacturer's Defect and Sag Warranty
Included in Kit
• Individual Springs × 4
• Main Spring × 4
• Some applications include TEIN Silencer Rubbers
• Warranty Information and Bump Stop Reference Guide