TEIN High.Tech springs utilize the latest spring and material technology to optimize comfort, performance, and quality for your 1991-1999 Mitsubishi 3000gt AWD Turbo, exc 96+ Electric Sunroof. Designed and tested in North America to be used in conjunction with OEM or similar shocks for excellent ride comfort and slightly increased handling.
The Tein H-Tech line is produced with Vanadium (SAE9254V), a material which is durable, lightweight, and has properties to retain more spring stroke. High.Tech springs are designed for those seeking a slightly lowered stance while maintaining high ride quality at a reasonable price.
This kit will lower your Mitsubishi 3000gt measuring 0.9 front and 0.7 rear for a more attractive appearance, added performance, and excellent comfort. Includes a one year limited warranty.
Features & Specs
Lowering / Drop (inches)
• Front: 0.9 Inches
• Rear: 0.7 Inches
• Known and Trusted Brand
• R&D + Testing Handled in North America
• Chrome Vanadium SAE9254V Construction
• Progressive Spring Rate Design
• Includes Silencer Rubber on certain applications
• Gold Powder Coat Finish
• Developed to be used in conjunction with Factory or OEM replacement dampers
• 1-year Manufacturer's Defect and Sag Warranty
Included in Kit
• Individual Springs × 4
• Main Spring × 4
• Some applications include TEIN Silencer Rubbers
• Warranty Information and Bump Stop Reference Guide